A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
flowers (by shabon*)
I’ve been rather hesitant about posting this painting but nonetheless it is a piece of art I have produced and enough time has passed where the sentiment behind it is finally gone. I painted this one over the winter using Photoshop only as a Christmas present to an ex.
I’m actually quite proud of it since it’s the first digital painting and the first painting of a live person I’ve ever done. My favorite things about the picture have to be the way the highlights on the face and “Snoopy” cap came out. I was a little lazy with the rest of the painting as I was up 8 hours into the night trying to rush it. (Though I had a good friend to chat with while painting it. >_<)
I’m glad I can finally post it without hesitation. It’s an older piece but still represents my growth as an artist.
And most likely also…
Cuz cosplay doesn’t pay for itself…